Thinking tools and graphic organizers are essential elements in every educator’s toolbox. These learning tools allow students to organize, analyze, reason, think from multiple viewpoints, and explore deep conceptual relationships. With this resource, we’ve put together the most effective and loved thinking tools for math, science, ELA, and lots more.
We have intentionally designed these thinking tools to be used to support students’ learning and thinking across various age groups subjects, skill levels, and competencies. You can adapt them to suit your students’ needs and start using them right away!
Use this resource to help your students:
- Stay excited about learning new concepts
- Reason, form opinions, make conclusions, and ask questions
- Make connections between prior knowledge and new learnings
- Read and research independently
- Use metacognitive strategies as they think about what they are learning and doing
- Communicate and share ideas easily and effectively with others