“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
The IBDP CAS programme develops a sense of identity in students and pushes them to extend themselves beyond academics in the DP. The requirements and expectations of the CAS programme are extensive and should be explicitly outlined for your students at the beginning of the DP course. Need a tool that will help your students get a jump-start on their CAS journey? Check out our CAS students’ handbook!
Share this handbook with your students to introduce them to all the aspects of CAS in a visually engaging manner. Students can utilize this handbook as a ready reference while executing their CAS projects, writing reflections, or prepping for their interviews.
Your students will learn about:
- The formal requirements for successfully completing the CAS programme
- What qualifies as a CAS experience and project
- The five stages of the CAS project
- The components of a CAS portfolio
- How to prepare for the three formal interviews