Understanding the IB MYP with all its nuances can often feel like being rudderless at sea! What if we told you we’re throwing you a line and bringing you ashore? Toddle’s Visual Guide to the MYP is designed as a simplified introduction to help educators understand the different elements of the programme. From connections to other IB programmes to fundamentals of MYP assessments, this visual playbook explores how teaching and learning is organised in the MYP.
Designed by MYP educator and author, Lenny Dutton, the guide features actionable strategies and downloadable templates that you can use independently or with your teaching teams to discover how the MYP works. We’ve also added bonus reflections and classroom tips to help you bring the MYP to life in your classroom!
What you’ll learn about:
- Connections between MYP and other IB programmes
- Key elements of the MYP
- Ways in which inquiry, action and reflection intersect in the MYP
- Designing inquiry-based units and learning experiences
- What service learning entails
- How independent learning projects in the MYP work
- Why reflection is integral to the MYP
Liked this resource? Here are a few more you might like to explore: