Understanding the PYP is like learning a new language! Like any language, it may seem challenging to grasp and implement at first. We love helping teams to better understand the PYP! For this, we partnered with experienced educator, Cindy Blackburn to create a Visual Guide to the PYP. This visual guide provides actionable tools and resources that you can use in your classroom and with your collaborative teaching teams.
- How to simplify and plan for transdisciplinary learning
- How to use the approaches to learning while designing units of inquiry and learning experiences
- How to follow a simplified inquiry process
- What are the go-to strategies that support inquiry in any unit
- How to make the PYP happen in your classroom.
- How to recognize and facilitate meaningful action