Learning Objectives in the MYP are signposts for students’ growth & achievement in each of the subjects. With contributions from our thinking partner Piyush Kuthethoor, we have created this Playbook to enable students to visualise their learning journey in each MYP subject group.
Created with the aim to help students take ownership of their learning journey and track their progress across subjects, this playbook can be used as an interactive tool to unpack the MYP learning objectives using simplified, inquiry-based language.
- How to plan learning engagements at different points or processes of the learning journey
- How to capture connections between the various assessment criteria strands and the subject aims
- Which skills may be an inherent part of teaching and learning in the discipline
- How to connect and combine criteria strands while designing creative learning scenarios
- What might learners be doing or saying in an MYP classroom