About the Talk
Explore the ‘collaborative planning process for learning and teaching’ as a model for planning mathematical inquiry in a PYP classroom. Through the lens of what it is that students know, what they want to learn, what we want them to learn and what are the resources that could aid the process, focus on planning, learning, and teaching in Mathematics.
Things We’ll Explore
- Collaborative planning process through the lens of mathematics.
- Using mathematical lens to build conceptual knowledge and skills
- Resources for purposeful mathematical inquiries
- Strategies to gather evidence about student knowledge, conceptual understanding and skills
- Learning about, through and in mathematics