About the Talk
Understanding the PYP is like learning a new language! Like any language, it may seem challenging to grasp and implement at-first. For this, Cindy Blackburn created a Visual Guide to the PYP. The visual guide provides actionable tools and resources that you can use in your classroom and with your collaborative teaching teams.
In this webinar, Cindy unpacks her Visual Guide to the PYP and shares hands-on strategies to use with your team to develop a shared understanding of the PYP.
Things We’ll Explore
- What does it mean to simplify the PYP
- How to use the Visual Guide to the PYP with your teachers and students
- What are essential parts of Transdisciplinary Learning that we need to know, understand, and be able to do
- How to use the Approaches to Learning while designing units of inquiry and learning experiences
- What are some go-to strategies to make inquiry happen in the classroom
for teachers, parents, and students.