About the talk
In this engaging leadership workshop, join Head of School, ICS Addis Ababa, Dr Tim Stuart as he presents a clear and concise case for transforming the current educational paradigm in order to future-proof our students. Also explore how students can be presented with opportunities to personalize their learning by asking and answering the 4 PLC questions from their own perspectives:
- What do I need to know and be able to do?
- How will I know that I have learned it?
- What will I do if I am not learning?
- What will I do if I already know it?
This session is sure to be useful for all international schools looking for ways to empower students to truly own and personalize their learning.
- Reflect on your teaching style in relation to personalised education and disruption due to COVID-19
- Discover new strategies and frameworks that will help you start a conversation about the future of education at your school
- Dive into how you can make the learning environment in your classroom and school more valuable